18 Board games for group activities in maths lessons or for additional practice at home, each game can be played with 2 to 6 players.
The set consists of:
- 6 Maths Board Games Basic – Teach basic maths skills through playing six entertaining and imaginative games
- 6 Maths Board Games Pack 1 – Six great games to teach children and help them practise their math skills
- 6 Maths board Games Pack 2 – Teach essential maths skills with six exciting games
Use the Basic pack with Years 1 and 2 pupils to practise the topics of:
- Place Value in 1s & 10s,
- Counting 1-100,
- Addition to 20,
- Subtraction from 10,
- Time (yesterday, today, tomorrow)
- Colour & Shape
Years 3 and 4 pupils will love to use Pack 1 to practise the topics of:
- Place Value in 1s, 10s & 100s,
- Addition of 1-digit numbers to teens numbers,
- Subtraction of 1-digit numbers from 2-digit numbers,
- Multiplication of x2, x3, x4, x5 & x10 times tables,
- Division of numbers divided by 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 10
- Time to the 5 minutes for 12 & 24 hour.
Use Pack 2 with Years 5 and 6 to practise the following:
- Addition of 2-digit numbers to 2 or 3-digit numbers,
- Subtraction of 2-digit numbers,
- Multiplication of x6, x7, x8, x9 & x12 times table,
- Division of numbers divided by 6, 7, 8 & 9,
- Decimals & Fractions
- Word Problems.
Contains: 3 Sets of 6 Board Games.
Each set contains 6 games each measuring 42 x 30cm, 20 counters a die and spinners.
Suitable for ages: 5-11