A House Full of Emotions is a proven and powerful tool to help older children name and identify feelings and how they affect their relationships with others.
Delightfully illustrated, the activities are centred around the more advanced feelings of excited, lonely, unhappy, frightened, shy, ashamed, sad, proud, moved, in love, panicky, disappointed, furious, grateful, restless, jealous, guilty, offended, safe, happy and powerless.
A House Full of Emotions will help children learn about cause and effect, how to interpret non-verbal behaviour and to think in a problem-solving way within a social context.
- 63 situational picture cards (11 x 11cm); each has a story and questions about the feeling depicted on the back
- 10 large picture cards featuring animals in stories about different relationships and positive/negative emotions
- 48 dominoes comprising of 4 sets of 12 cards that can be arranged in a story sequence
- A board game featuring the animals
- A fan depicting and naming the 21 feelings
- 2 play houses including 10 animal pictures and 21 emotion pictures
- CD of emotive music
- Instruction manual including photocopiable activity sheets
- Sturdy storage box with carry handle.