Our lives are a patchwork of many different memories, experiences, dreams and relationships, sewn together to form our unique selves.
The 40 cards in this deck are rich in narrative and imaginative possibilities, and feature the exquisite illustrations of Nicole Reading. The cards are designed to inspire the conversations, storytelling and creativity of women of all ages. They can be used flexibly by individuals and in group settings. These beautiful cards are accompanied by stickers featuring complementary imagery for creative use.
- Choose a card or sticker and use it as a prompt for journalling.
- Ask members of a group to select cards reflecting their values as a team.
- Chose a card representing an important issue in your life. Draw what is happening beyond the picture frame.
- Select five cards and use them to tell a story. What happens when the cards are rearranged?
- Select a card and arrange others around it to form a ‘quilt’ reflecting your special qualities.
40 laminated, full-colour cards, 120 x 120mm, 5 sheets of stickers, polypropylene box,38-page booklet.