All That I Can Be! A practical guide to goal setting and positive thinking: Book A
(Previous titled: The Success Workbook Book A)
All that I can Be! provides a practical guide for students who need help to focus on their end-of-school and life goals; whether these are related to further study or employment. The author has gathered together a range of brilliant ideas and motivational stories into two easy-to-use photocopiable books.
The resources are packed with:
- Motivational stories
- Tasks which demonstrate points about goal setting and positive thinking
- Advice on thinking and planning
- Activities which help critical reflection
Book A: TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Getting Motivated
- What’s a Positive Attitude?
- What do we Mean by Excellence?
- Responding to Disappointments
- ‘Heroes’ and Role Models
- Participation, Passion, Practice, Persistence
About the Author:
Michael Gifford has been involved in senior management in secondary school for most of his working life, most recently as a school principal. For the past 10 years he has also run school programmes on motivation, goal setting, study skills, memory techniques (for students), and school management, accelerated learning and learning styles (for teachers). He is the author of the popular learning to learn series, Setting Your Sights, also published by User Friendly.
Author: Michael Gifford