Angels is a set of 52 exquisitely-illustrated, heart-warming cards featuring ‘everyday’ angels.
Each card represents an important quality or skill that we may want to celebrate or invite into our family, workplace, classroom and community, such as contentment, peace, assertiveness, clarity, openness, balance or adventure.
Counsellors, social workers, teachers, trainers, managers and motivators can use these cards to build conversations, encourage storytelling, and help people of all ages think differently about who they are, what is important, and how to navigate life’s ups and downs.
- Is there are card that reminds you of someone you know?
- Can you choose a card that represents something you have received or given today? (It could be a quality, a feeling, a virtue, or an act of kindness.)
- Think of someone who could really use some support right now: What card represents a quality you would want to ‘visit’ them?
- Is there a card that represents a strength you would like to develop more?
- What is one step you could take towards this?
- For something you are about to undertake, which two cards represent the strengths you will need most?
Angels have particular resonance and specific meaning for various religious traditions. This is greatly respected. The Angels card set simply uses the metaphor of an everyday and very human angel as a way of focusing on strengths, capacities, skills, qualities and goals that may be appropriate for everyone, regardless of cultural background or religious affiliation.
Angels is based on the understanding that by strengthening our capacity to notice and name the strengths and blessings that come into our day, we strengthen our own capacity to develop and communicate them. In this way we become a more abundant source of those strengths for others and for ourselves.
52 laminated, full-colour cards, 120mm x 130mm
Polypropylene box and 36-page booklet