With this resource a self-esteem indicator is used to explore a young person’s self-esteem, their sense of self, belonging and personal power.
Its key features are that it:
- Provides a quick and informal assessment
- Offers a practical facility for reassessment
- Has age-related activities designed for individuals and whole classes
- Includes planning support for individual intervention programmes
- Is an innovative, photocopiable resource
Its purpose is to assess and develop self-esteem at secondary level and to provide follow-up activities for intervention. Includes teacher guidance and is suitable for group and individual work.
150 pages, A4, ring-bound book