Written with teachers responsible for Citizenship in mind, this publication provides ideas to develop your school’s procedures and methods for the Assessment of Citizenship.
The CD-Rom explains what you have to do, how you do it and gives many assessment ideas.
- Organisational strategies to ensure that assessments are secure, whilst time demands are realistic
- Ideas for approaches to assessment and activities, which offer assessment support opportunities
- What should be assessed
- Using end of Key Stage descriptors
- How to gather and interpret sufficient information
- How to record assessments
- How to gather information about attainment and achievement
- Writing meaningful reports to parents
‘A must for any secondary school, a very useful publication based on our own [Spellbinder's] research and conferences on Assessment in Citizenship, a good time saver’