This fantastic resource engages students and motivates them to improve their behaviour at school.
It consists of a series of well structured sessions that have been designed to appeal to different learning styles and to encourage the development of the key skills and attitudes associated with emotional literacy.
- An audit of students' work and behaviour
- Linking feelings, thinking and behaviour
- Managing stress stress and anger in the classroom
- Understanding and profiling students' multiple intelligences
- Linking behaviour to future opportunities
Suitable for one-to-one and group work, this book includes set-up guidelines, photocopiable worksheets and a CD Rom. Each session is linked to secondary SEAL outcomes. 90 pages