This collection brings together the best of Bill Rogers, the world-renowned authority on behaviour management.
It comprises 4 books and a DVD as one Value Set.
The collection includes the new edition of Bill’s bestselling Classroom Behaviour, in which he looks at the issues facing teachers working in today’s classrooms and offers advice on dealing with the challenges of the job, and how building up a rapport with both students and colleagues can support good practice. Also as part of the set is Bill’s Cracking the Challenging Class DVD. In these, his first UK DVD programmes, Bill explains and illustrates his tried and tested methods for managing difficult classes and situations. With a total time of two and a half hours, the programme and comprehensive supporting notes provide a wealth of information, theories and lessons for primary and secondary teachers.
The full bundle includes:
- Cracking the Challenging Class DVD
- Classroom Behaviour, Fourth Edition
- How to Manage Children’s Challenging Behaviour, Second Edition
- Cracking the Hard Class, Second Edition
- Behaviour management: A whole-School Approach, Second Edition