Take your players on a journey to develop life management skills and build self-confidence with this creative, colourful and non-competitive game.
Players move along the word ‘self’ towards the bridge of self-confidence and must answer questions along the way on three key areas:
- Strengths – 63 A-Z cards.
- If players land on an A-Z space they must take a card and make a self-affirming statement begining with the letters shown. For example, “State something positive about yourself… begining with the letter D”.
- Emotions – 63 cards.
- Players make a self-disclosing statement including the emotion on the card, such as “Tell me about the last time you felt… excited”
- Self-Esteem and Life Skills – 75 cards.
- Questions or requests on a number of topics such as assertiveness, coping skills, health awareness, money management, support systems and values. For example “State your goal for the day and how you’re working for it”.