This DVD shows how teenagers can build resilience. It deals with:
- What is resilience? – ability to cope with life’s challenges, setbacks, stress and trauma.
- Mental health and self-worth – give us a psychological and emotional state of well-being to cope with the stresses of daily life, global and specific self-esteem, negative effects of drug addiction.
- What makes a person resilient? – ability to realize passions and reach goals, inner, intrinsic resilience (believing in yourself) and outer, extrinsic resilience (connections with other people)
- Developing resilience – tune into your thoughts and emotions, build support base of friends, pursue your dreams, be sensitive to others, make a contribution, keep calm, know your true friends.
- How resilient are you? – resilience quiz for students about their home life and school life.
DVD Running Time: 26 mins.
Produced by Vido Education Australasia