This is the companion guide to the highly successful workbook Think Good – Feel Good. Designed for facilitators using the workbook in their work with children, the Clinician's Guide builds upon the workbook materials by offering guidance on all aspects of the therapeutic process and a range of case studies highlighting therapy in action.
Topics covered include:
- Engaging children in CBT
- Developing an individual case formulation
- Undertaking Socratic questioning and inductive reasoning
- How best to involve parents
- Effective methods to use with children
- Possible problems with therapy and how to overcome them
To supplement the workbook, the Clinician's Guide offers further materials and handouts for use in therapy, including psycho-educational materials for children and parents on common problems, such as depression, OCD, PTSD/Trauma and Anxiety.
190 pages All ages