A collection of 6 games designed to teach children new ways to understand and control their anger.
Each teaches a specific anger control skill:
- Anger buttons – Helps children learn the things that trigger angry feelings and outbursts
- Stop yourself – Specific techniques that ‘put the brakes’ on their angry feelings
- Cool down
- Wheel of feelings – Teaches children to express their feelings verbally, rather than acting them out
- Race for responsibility – Good values and behaviours win success
- Creating compromise – How to solve their interpersonal problems and develop win/win solutions to common problems.