This resource is a progressive programme which can be used to support a school's PSHE and Citizenship scheme of work, the behaviour management policy, and to support teaching, learning and students' motivation generally.
The programme includes activities to help students:
- Enhance the flexibility of their thinking
- Become better communicators
- Develop their resilience to use failure as an opportunity to learn
- Set themselves realistic, yet challenging, goals
- Develop their skills of leadership
- Be more empathetic
- Understand others and how they ‘see’ the world
- Respect difference
‘This very useful publication is a ‘must have’ for any secondary school.
Based on our research and many courses and conferences on emotional intelligence for young people, teachers and managers. It really does make a difference.’