Designed to be used with the Feeling Game, this workbook helps children and adolescents gain greater control over their feelings and emotions.
It teaches them to:
- Identify, label and understand feelings
- Differentiate levels of feeling
- Recognize that thoughts, not circumstances, cause feelings
- Identify the cognitive errors related to negative feelings
- Replace negative thinking with positive thinking.
“Homework” assignments can be used to extend the benefits of the exercises, making this a great programme to enable students to address their feelings and emotions. Age: 8+