48 conversations cards to help you
- understand more about people on the autism spectrum
- gain an insight into how best to support individuals
- recognise what messages are being given behind the behaviour
and to help people on the autism spectrum
- identify how they and others may be feeling
- consider their own and others actions in relation to behaviour
- consider how they interact socially
- discuss appropriate social and communication skills
Everyone on the autism spectrum is individual and will have their own likes/dislikes and interests. You can use these question cards to explore emotions, behaviour and actions, social interaction, communication, confidence and self esteem.
Use these cards to help individuals on the spectrum to consider how they react and respond to situations and support them to think about situations from a different perspective.