48 questions to help children and young people
- start conversations about money
- understand their money preferences
- develop the confidence to talk about money
- develop the knowledge to make sound financial decisions
- explore different perspectives
This edition of Fink Cards helps children and young people learn how to manage their current money situation and helps them consider their financial future.
In a modern world, it is important that everyone has an understanding of personal money management. Learning about money gives young adults a sense of confidence and the knowledge to make sound financial decisions. Fink Money Talks edition allows children and young people to contribute their own experience and opinions, and feel listened to. It provides an opportunity to explore different perspectives.
Money doesn’t have to be a taboo subject – let’s get talking about it!