Helping Children with Feelings is an extraordinary series and a vital resource for anyone working with troubled children.
Value Set! – Buy all nine Helping Children with Feelings books at a saving.
The nine titles in this extraordinary series are a vital resource for anyone working with troubled children. Each practical guidebook focuses on a feeling, and is accompanied by a beautifully illustrated storybook, to help children aged 4-12 years think about and connect with their feelings.
Enables child professionals to recognise the unresolved feeling behind the behavior, and to respond correctly to help the child work through that feeling to the point of resolution.
The set comprises:
- Helping Children with Fear
- Helping Children with Loss
- Helping Children Pursue Their Hopes and Dreams
- Helping Children who are Anxious
- Helping Children who have Hardened their Hearts
- Helping Children who Yearn for Someone they Love
- Helping Children Locked in Rage or Hate
- Helping Children with Low Self-Esteem
- Helping Children who Bottle Up Their Feelings