Designed by Eve Wilson, who has spent over 40 years in education, 10 as a head teacher and of Ofsted inspector. The Good Behaviour Pack is based on her experience working with young children in schools.
Effective teaching and learning cannot take place in an undisciplined environment. If just one child acts in a disruptive way and persistently stays off-task, this will affect the learning of the entire class group. Every teacher needs to know strategies that will ensure good relationships within the class. Negative punitive means are usually counter-productive.
Using positive reinforcement, The Little Monsters Good Behaviour Pack follows the basic principles for a good discipline regimes:
- It must be firm
- It must be consistent
- It must be based on the individual character differences of the child
- Rewarding good behaviour and ignoring bad is almost always better than concentrating on punishing the bad.
- Actively involves the child
- Creates healthy relationships in the class
- Encourages good Self-Esteem and increased confidence
The Good Behaviour Pack contains a CD-ROM with:
- Notes for guidance
- 6 reproducible star charts
- 30 reproducible Colouring charts
- 10 reproducible merit certificates
- Behaviour Cards
- 90 shiny stars
- 40 Reward Stickers
Suitable for Ages 2-6