Value Set! Buy both Restorative Practices titles at a saving.
Many school communities are beginning to use restorative justice methods as a means of reducing suspension, expulsion and police involvement. The goal of these school-based restorative justice efforts is to encourage offending students to be accountable for their actions, while also addressing the fears and concerns of victims and the wider school community; ultimately to secure a positive outcome.
This essential title includes the following:
- How to analyse the current school practice
- How to use the ‘Community Conference’ process to minimise the risk of classroom disruption
- Step-by-step instructions for preparation, planning and facilitation of individual, small group, large group and whole classroom conferences
- Frequently asked questions and answers
- Key master documents that can be adapted
- Case studies.