Each book in this series supports inclusion and provides great thoughts and resources to help adults work with all children to ensure they are offered the same chances and experiences as others.
The five books include:
- Supporting ADHD – It’s not all about behaviour
- A toolkit of resources to support children who happen to have ADHD
- Creating Sensory Play at little or no cost
- Learn about sensory integration and how to use sensory play to stimulate or calm children
- It’s not all about talking, Let’s Communicate
- Designed to help you to identify the best ways to communicate effectively
- Let’s make more smiles – Encouraging Positive Behaviour
- Simple tools, activities and suggestions that will make a difference to how you respond to behaviour, and how children and young people respond to you
- Hey, children on the autism spectrum play too!
- This book considers how we can include children on the autism spectrum into our settings and challenges you to take a look at play from the child’s perspective.