Social Skills Programme Cards has been designed to correlate directly to the Social Skills Programme Book. The deck can be divided into mini-decks of 15 cards each from five topics:
• Communication effectiveness e.g. “Identify family, friends and neighbours that you cannot trust”
• Conflict resolution style e.g. “Describe a ‘compromising’ conflict resolution style”
• Interpersonal style e.g. “How can a ‘watching’ interpersonal style be negative in communication with someone?”
• Social risk taking eg. “Share with the group some self-enrichment risks in your personal life, school or career”
• Social support e.g. “Who in your life would you like to support more?”.
Value Set! Why not try our Social Skills Programme Complete Set?