Reproducible activities which deal with anger issues
Young people experience such a wide range of emotions that it is important they learn effective tools and techniques to manage their anger. This will help them to be more successful in school, friendships and family relationships. The five sections of this workbook encourage self-reflection to examine the thoughts and feelings that lead to angry emotions.
The sections focus on:
- What triggers feelings of anger
- Identifying how prone individuals are to anger and angry reactions, and the strength of these angry feelings
- Identifying ways of expressing this anger
- Exploring adverse effects of uncontrolled anger in relationships and life
- Gaining a better understanding and development of skills in anger management
By the end of this workbook students will be able to identify their habitual, ineffective methods of managing anger and explore new ways to manage that anger.