Enable young people to be confident in making a multitude of choices
The important choices that young people face may affect their growth and development positively or negatively. This workbook guides them in acting responsibly, taking into consideration past decisions and the consequences of those choices. Through self-assessment and role-playing students will:
- Analyse factors that influence their decisions
- Examine how they make choices about friends, best friends and dating
- Explore how accepting and receptive they are to people who are different from themselves
- Consider past choices that were not successful and outline more effective decision-making techniques
- Investigate the positive and negative risks they have taken
The activities and exercises will fundamentally equip teenagers to manage thoughts and feelings about making effective decisions in the future.