Workbook to provide teenagers with the requisite skills they need to manage their emotions and to develop and maintain resiliency
The Teen Resiliency-Building Workbook contains five separate sections to help students learn more about themselves and how to build the resiliency which will enable them to thrive in times of adversity, change and stress. They will learn about the importance of building resiliency skills to turn change and stress into opportunities and challenges, to live life zestfully, and to take positive actions in order to live their lives with less stress.
The five sections of the book include:
- Optimistic Outlook Scale identifies how optimistically we view and live life
- Sense of Control Scale explores the extent to which we believe we have control over what happens in our lives
- Sense-of-Self Scale explores the strength of our self-esteem, self-confidence and self-concept
- Ability to Bounce Back Scale increases our ability to bounce back and recover from a setback
- Change Management Scale makes us aware of how well we deal with change, and develop the skills necessary to accept change.
122 pages A4 wire-o-bound book