Helps young people gain greater control over their feelings and emotions
It teaches them to:
- Identify, label and understand feelings
- Differentiate levels of feeling
- Recognize that thoughts, not circumstances, cause feelings
- Identify the cognitive errors related to negative feelings
- Replace negative thinking with positive thinking
Game cards represent common experiences at school and at home.
Two inventories (included) can be used to help select game cards that are most relevant for particular players.
An accompanying workbook is also available.