Designed to be used with The Social Conflict Game, this workbook is for use with children and teens who experience frequent conflict with peers.
It teaches seven cognitive and behavioural skills to reduce interpersonal antagonism:
- Recognising that circumstances are often the source of conflict
- Assuming personal responsibility for conflict
- Learning the other person's point of view
- Disputing beliefs that justify aggression
- Thinking ahead about consequences
- Using assertive rather than aggressive behaviour
- Using problem-solving skills.
Used with the game or independently, the workbook is a great choice for teens who struggle with conflict resolution.