Transitioning from the teen years into adulthood can be very exciting, yet scary; and it always includes “growing pains”. The workbooks in this series address some of the life skills teens need to master in order to transition successfully in adulthood.
The fully reproducible self-assessments, activities, worksheets and educational handouts in these workbooks help teenagers engage in self-reflection, examine their thoughts and feelings, learn new skills and explore ways to lead healthier, happier lives.
Available as a value set or as individual titles, each workbook addresses a specific mental health or life skills issue.
This Value Set includes one copy of each of the following:
- Teens – It’s Time To Grow Up Workbook
- Teens – Body Image and Beyond Workbook
- Teens – Out-of-the-box Coping Skills
- Teens – Managing Life’s Expectations Workbook
- Teens – Social Skills Strategy Workbook
- Teens – Actions, Consequences and Rewards Workbook