An exciting new game to teach children about anger management in a fun and appealing way.
Based on a robot theme, this game has been designed for great flexibility of use and is suitable for work with individuals, with small groups or with a class group. Facilitators can use the game on its own with 2-4 children, as a fun introduction to the topic or simply use the cards as prompts for whole class discussion.
- Understand what makes them angry
- Learn to identify triggers
- Learn coping strategies
- Learn communication skills
- Come to understand exacerbating factors
- Explore options in how they respond to anger
- Problem solve
Playing the game will also help pupils to learn rules and to take turns, as well as giving an opportunity for pupils to read instructions and with a purpose.
- 74 playing cards
- 4 robot playing pieces
- 1 Die
- 1 Spinner
- Base Board
- Full instructions and suggestions for use.
THIS IS NOT A TOY. It must be used in a learning context under adult supervision.
WARNING: Contains Choke Hazards. NOT suitable for children under 3 years.