36 discussion cards on a wide variety of relationships
These 36 cards cover a wide range of different types of relationships:
- Family connections – e.g. parental relationships, teen pregnancy/parenting
- Non-family relationships – e.g. Gang membership, student/teacher relationship
- Relationship events – e.g. Lovesickness, arguing, jealousy, abusive relationships
- Communication in relationships – e.g. Online dating – stranger danger, refusing peer pressure
- Personal identity – e.g. Sexting, dealing with racist behaviour, being a cyberbully.
The accompanying booklet details how the images could be used and also provides two sample questionnaires and discussion points. The cards can be used for one to one discussions to tackle individual concerns or within PHSE lessons to highlight and inform on specific issues relevant to that curriculum.
36 A5 cards & booklet