Equip teenagers to be successful in the development of personal and professional life through learning about respect
In order to be of service to other people and contribute to the welfare of others, students must understand the importance of self-respect and respecting others. This workbook is packed full of exercises which develop these skills. Five sections of the book include:
- Helping individuals to identify their own level of self-respect by exploring self-confidence, self-efficacy, self-acceptance and self-love
- Helping individuals to judge how respectful they are to other people
- Helping individuals to explore their level of generosity
- Helping individuals to explore how considerate and respectful they are to the environment
- Helping individuals to identify their altruist level and ways to be of service in the community
The activities allow students to discover ineffective relationship skills and enhance their most critical relationship weaknesses.