Take children on therapeutic adventures – from deep in the Okavango delta to the depths of the sea. The six stories have been written to help children’s difficulties with anxiety, bereavement, trauma, nightmares and sleep-related problems, low self-esteem and self-regulation and relaxation.
This set includes:
- Binnie the Baboon and the Big Worries – A Story to Help Kids with Anxiety
- Cleo the Crocodile’s New Home – A Story to Help Kids to Trust Again
- Gilly the Giraffe Learns to Love Herself – A Story About Self-Esteem
- Neon the Ninja Meets the Nightmares – A Story to Help Kids to Sleep
- Presley the Pug and The Tranquil Teepee – A Story to Help Kids Relax and Self-Regulate
- Ollie The Octopus and the Memory Treasures – A Story to Help Kids After Loss or Bereavement
This set is an ideal resource for any school library, or for services supporting children.