Help children to explore their own and other people's feelings and emotions
This creative set of 48 A4 size photographic cards illustrates a huge range of feelings from happiness to sadness, anger to fear and so many more.
Some cards feature just one person; others show two or more people and how they interact. On some cards the emotions are positive, on others they are negative and sometimes the cards feature both types of emotion.
Children will learn to recognise and understand the significance of different facial expressions and body language. They will also be able to relate to many of the situations on the cards, which will encourage real understanding.
This set of cards enables you to focus on:
- The vocabulary of feelings and emotions
- Managing individual emotions
- How feelings may change in different situations
- How other people also have feelings and needs
- Non-verbal language
- Caring attitudes
- Feeling comfortable at home, at school and in social situations
- Good ways to listen, speak and behave
The cards are a valuable resource for SEAL, and ideal for groups and Circle Time.
48 large format photographic cards