How to use positive reinforcement techniques to improve behaviour in children.
Children can be little angels; they can also be little monsters, exhibiting difficult behaviour in the classroom. This book explains how positive reinforcement techniques will help as they give children positive goals to work towards instead of only focusing on negative consequences to avoid.
• The importance of discipline
• How to deal with persistent difficult behaviour
• How to reprimand a child
• How to prevent an outburst and handle one
• How to work with parents, record-keeping and follow-up
• Ideas for recording progress involving the child
• Mandala activities
60pp, A4, illustrated