Value Set of CBT workbooks:
- Starving the Anxiety Gremlin for Young People
- The Anxiety Gremlin loves to eat anxious feelings, and the more anxious you feel, the more he eats and the bigger he gets! Learn how to get rid of the Anxiety Gremlin with this fun workbook. It’s packed with puzzles, games, colouring and drawing activities to help children understand their anxiety and how to control it.
- Starving the Anger Gremlin for Young People
- Meet the anger gremlin: a troublesome pest whose favourite meal is your anger, and the more he eats the angrier you get! There’s only one way to stop him: starve him of angry feelings and behaviours, and make him disappear.
- Starving the Stress Gremlin
- Watch out for the Stress Gremlin – he loves to feed on your stress, and as he gets bigger and bolder, you get more and more stressed! How can he be stopped? Don’t give him any more stress to eat, and watch him, and your stress disappear!