This resource will show you how to turn around unmotivated, unfocused classes.
With more than 100 practical and simple ideas that will refocus a group, release excess energy, or start a class with a bang.
Offering a wide variety of ready-to-use activities that turn potential problems into opportunities, and get pupils out of a rut and into a more productive mode:
- Calm Down — relaxing activities that let imaginations soar
- Get Moving — lively motivators
- Act, Don’t Speak — silent but fun activities
- Words and Movement — activities that mix talk with action
- Single Words & Sounds — simple communication activities
- Conversation — getting motivated one-on-one
- Brainstorms — working together to let the ideas fly
- Paper & pencil activities — from letter and word play to shared stories
An ideal resource for all teachers, teaching assistants and those running groups, promoting playful activities that involve competition, cooperation and opportunities to focus on real learning.
2009 168pp A4 paperback