Willy is an anxious boy while Joe next door is far too tidy. Follow their adventures as they break out of their fixed patterns and find far richer ways of living.
A useful guidebook and beautifully illustrated storybook to help children who:
- Are insecure or worry too much
- Suffer from phobias or nightmares
- Find it difficult to have fun
- Have suffered a trauma
- Are worryingly good or seem like little adults
- Use order and routine to cope with 'messy' feelings
- Retreat into dullness
- Develop obsessive-compulsive behaviour.
Includes: Guidebook, 63 pages; Storybook, 28 pages
Also available as part of the Helping Children with Feelings Set for a discounted price on all of the Helping Children… books!