The set includes:
- 101 Ideas for Managing Challenging Behaviour
- 101 Activities for Social & Emotional Resilience
- 101 Ideas for Increasing Focus & Motivation
- 101 Ideas for Positive Thoughts & Feelings
- 101 Activities for Empathy & Awareness
Many teachers, care workers and therapists are challenged by difficult behaviours, and families often feel lost for solutions to sudden outbursts or young people’s feelings of alienation and lack of self-esteem. Containing a host of ideas for home, school and youth groups, these books will help to tackle difficult issues in a positive and active way. There are no magic answers, but the ideas aim to empower young people to find solutions to some of their own difficulties, while providing guidance for more positive directions.
The books adopt a hands-on approach with a firm and enabling attitude and provide a sound practical basis for active intervention for behaviour change.