Mildred, the central character in the story, is always being told she is just another ordinary pea and that her dreams are pointless. But with the help of a kind person along the way, Mildred eventually ends up doing exactly what she always dreamed of.
A guidebook and beautifully illustrated storybook that will help children who:
- Have been given too little encouragement to follow hopes and dreams
- Are too despondent or defeated
- Are too busy surviving
- Think hopes and dreams are just for other people
- Are too afraid of failing
- Are following somebody else's star
- Only dream small dreams.
Includes: Guidebook, 31 pages; Storybook, 24 pages
Also available as part of the Helping Children with Feelings Set for a discounted price on all of the Helping Children… books!