Cards to enable people to become more aware of their feelings. The cards are divided into six sections:
- Give an example of when you felt…
- Situation cards. How would you feel?
- You are feeling… How would you show it?
- You are feeling… What would help you to deal with it?
- A friend is feeling… How could you respond to be helpful?
- Situation cards. How might the other person feel?
These cards are ideal as discussion starters and encourage children to discuss a range of feelings in different situations. The cards look at children’s own feelings and those of others, hence teaching them what it means to be considerate. Age: 5+
78 boxed cards, instructions and ideas