Conversations about self-care belong in every workplace and home. For those who support others—such as social workers, counsellors, health professionals, teachers, managers, carers and parents—self-care is critical.
- What are your triggers of stress?
- Do you feel safe at work and at home?
- Is an unresolved issue affecting you?
- How do you maintain your boundaries?
- What can you do to take care of yourself today?
This beautifully-illustrated resource will spark reflection and conversation about self-care. Each card names a key theme such as habits, relationships, health, identity, balance, safety, support—and includes two questions to help get the conversation started.
Drawing on the diverse world of birds, each card is an original work of art designed to inspire, surprise and delight—qualities that, in themselves, enhance self-care.Ideas Bank