Six eye catching and colourful board games all in one box are extremely good value.
This resource contains six different board games which address:
- Morals – what would you do
- Manners – how to behave
- Empathy – how others feel
- Friendship – what makes a good friend
- Showing emotions – acting out
- Managing emotions – mountains of emotions.
A comprehensive approach to promoting the social and emotional skills that underpins effective learning, positive behaviour, regular attendance, staff effectiveness and the emotional health and well-being of all who learn and work in schools.
Contains 6 games made from durable cardboard (297 x 420mm), 20 counters and a die. Ideal for use in Emotional Literacy.