Supporting students with Asperger Syndrome
The clear and concise chapters in this resource offer advice and guidance on how to make a difference to a child with Asperger Syndrome. The book aims to make a teacher’s job more manageable by covering key issues surrounding the disorder.
- What is Asperger Syndrome?
- Working with an individual with Asperger Syndrome
- Dealing with feelings
- Ideas for visual learners
- Assessing children with Asperger Syndrome
- Everything else you need to know
Age 4- 16