This book uses cognitive-behavioural strategies to teach more effective ways of coping.
It contains 10 modules, each with 5 sessions, which cover:
- Focusing on our strengths
- Understanding mental illness
- Reducing stress
- Connecting with people
- Expressing our positive feelings
- Getting closer to people
- Standing up for ourselves in a positive way
- Managing anger
- Using our time well
- Avoiding problems with alcohol and drugs
The book comes with a FREE CD Rom of 50 worksheets.
It can stand alone or be used with How Are You Coping? Cards.