Find out what happens to Nevermind, the central character in the story – how he begins to understand that his feelings do matter, learns how to express them and stand up for himself.
This story and guide book will help children who:
- Are trying to manage their painful feelings by themselves
- Do not let themselves cry
- Are living with too many unresolved emotions
- Have had distrubing, overwhelming or confusing experiences
- Are full of unexpressed feelings
- Are racked by unmourned grief.
Includes: Guidebook, 48 pages; Storybook, 32 pages
Also available as part of the Helping Children with Feelings Set for a discounted price on all of the Helping Children… books!