Bipley, the central character in the story, feels so hurt he decides it’s just too painful to ever love again. Luckily he meets some creatures who teach him how to protect himself without hardening his heart.
A practical guidebook and beautifully illustrated storybook to help children who:
- Bully or take revenge on others
- Have become very defensive
- Have hardened their hearts because they have been too hurt
- Have witnessed parental violence
- Have been repeatedly hit, shamed or humiliated
- Experience not being responded to
- Think they have lost their parents’ love to someone else.
Includes: Guidebook, 112 pages; Storybook,
Also available as part of the Helping Children with Feelings Set for a discounted price on all of the Helping Children… books!