Whenever Teenie Weenie finds himself struggling alone with something too difficult or too frightening, he learns to find some ‘together’.
A practical guidebook accompanied by a beautifully illustrated storybook to help children who:
- Worry a lot
- Exhibit signs of ongoing anxiety
- Experience the world as an unsafe place
- Suffer from phobias, obsessions or nightmares
- Are too scared to tell someone they are scared
- Know a terrible loneliness
- Feel insignificant in a world of adult giants
- Feel defeated by life or need help in being assertive
- Feel so impotent that their only way to feel any potency is to be mute.
Includes: Guidebook, 140 pages; Storybook, 32 pages
Also available as part of the Helping Children with Feelings Set for a discounted price on all of the Helping Children… books!