How children develop empathy, self-awareness and excellent social and emotional skills with this set of 20 fun and appealing emotions discussions cards.
Includes: Troubled • Cross • Sad • Grumpy •Happy • Jealous • Irritated • Confused • Lonely
• Angry • Scared and many more.
• Circle time discussions • One-to-one sessions • Story-time • Role-play • Refocusing the group • Evaluations
The aims of the cards are to:
- Facilitate personal development
- Manage relationships with others
- Better understand emotions
- Encourage empathy
- Allow children to practice new skills in a safe environment
- Promote reflection
Includes 20 cards and a FREE CD-ROM for projection onto a whiteboard.