This is a set of four card games, two sets for ages 7-10 and two sets for ages 11-14, which focus on three essential skills for controlling anger.
Firstly PAUSE and identify feelings, then REWIND and learn from past mistakes, and finally FAST FORWARD to thinking about potential consequences. So players learn:
- To profit from previous mistakes
- To anticipate consequences
- To stop and think before acting
- To strategise and plan ahead
- To do a better job handling frustrations
- To work together co-operatively
- To improve problem solving skills
- The value of anger control.