This fully updated resource features informative and balanced material on all the key issues:
• Facts and figures about drugs
• Peer pressure
• Social consequences of drug udse
• Buying drugs
• Dangers involved in using
• Pros and cons of drug use
• Legal imlications
• Effects of drugs on health.
Includes 30 exercises designed to expand and challenge participants’ understanding of the issues surrounding illegal drug use, with activities that will enable them to make active and informed personal judgments.